Sunday, August 06, 2006

Stay Home Sunday Night

It's 3pm now, a Sunday Afternoon :D
Okay, we had to stay home today.

Reasons being--->
1) Sister's ill
2) Need to use the computer(Literature)
3) Had a very heavy lunch?
4) Don't at all feel like moving?
5) Mum&Dad doesn't want to drive -.-

I woke up at 10am today, surprisingly noone disturbed me.
Mummy didn't come barging in(:
& Dad & brother are still in bed.
So yeah, I layed down, enjoying the air-con :D
With the loud blasting noise from the tv,
It's normal that a person won't be abgle to sleep :/

Left house at 11pm going 12pm for breakfast -.-
The typical us.
GabyG. phoned me & I jumped up!
What the hell, cause its a Sunday & I don't expect phone calls for me.
& yeah, she asked about Geog. I did it already :D
Surprised yeah? Hahaha, no more last minute work (:
I can't at all find any info. regarding the Literature Project!
Darn it. & Gaby said Lim Bo Seng.
I searched about him & found out that he was born in China.
So, is he still considered a LOCAL?!
Okay, I have no idea now & WeiLi & WenJie of course are not doing it.

Okay, forget about it. Changed my skin :D
I don't think its 1mnth already for the other old skin.
Cause its only 6August & not 8August [:
Who cares, its only 2 days different.
Last night, was chatting with YiXuan,Jonas,Yanzhi.
YiXuan couldn't blog cause her sister's home. Boohoohoo.
& of course, I'm yixuan's private "white hair-less-logist"
Its my honour to be her private doctor with a DEGREE :D
YiXuan, I do have a degree : D

Yanzhi, that pervertic guy.
That's what I heard from, Youming & Nicholas.
& I suppose thats 100% true.
As I saw Jessica's post & yeah, Yz is really sick in mind.
Is he physco or something?
He plays soccer at 10pm -.-
I mean, can you even see the ball rolling/flying/moving/dribbling?
Can you even see the ground clearly?
& he seems to be the 100% thick-skin guy I've ever known.
His skin gotta be like 45cm thick.

Daddy&Brother&Sister&Mummy are watching She's The Man.
Dad bought the Dvd.
But I can't watch it, cause I gotta do re-search. Pathetic.
I remembered watching that show on 060606 :D
Remember YiXuan?!?!?!?!

YiXuan: Your name appeared alot of times in this post, aren't you glad (:

There's no school on Tues,Wed,Thurs :D
Isn't that lovely?
Tuesday's Feista!
Wooohoooo <3
Okay, dumb me.

Goodbyeee!